Garage Door Repair in Birmingham & Montgomery
Garage doors play a huge role in our everyday navigation to and from the house, car and driveway — whether we think about it or not. That’s why it’s so important to repair your garage door if it endures any damage, whether from a bad storm, a parking mishap or natural wear and tear.
You can prevent garage door lags and malfunctions by investing in a garage door repair service in Birmingham. At Red Mountain Garage Doors, we offer a wide range of residential & commercial garage door repair services in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa that will have your garage door looking good as new as quickly as possible.
Residential Garage Door Repairs in Tuscaloosa, AL
Not every technical glitch or surface scratch requires a full garage door replacement. It’s wise to avoid purchasing a replacement unless it’s necessary. A battered garage door may look beyond repair, but a few minor tweaks can have them operating better than ever.
However, if the garage door in your Birmingham home is experiencing any of these issues, it might be time to repair it:
- The exterior panels are visibly damaged
- The garage door is off of its track
- The garage door opens or closes noisily
- The garage door opener doesn’t work or works inconsistently
- The garage door has stopped working altogether
- The garage door is crooked
If you’ve encountered one or more of these signs and you live in the Birmingham, Montgomery or Tuscaloosa area, you can schedule garage door repair services with Red Mountain Garage Doors. We specialize in all home garage door repairs in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa, but some of our most popular ones include:
- Broken overhead garage door springs, garage door opener springs or torsion springs
- Bent garage doors
- Bent or broken rollers
- Section or garage door panel replacements
- Broken garage door cables
- Broken garage door openers
- Bent, rusted or misaligned tracks
- Hardware overhauls
- Noisy garage doors
Benefits of Garage Door Repairs
Getting your home’s garage door repaired poses obvious visual and mechanical benefits, but hiring a garage door repair expert in your area also comes with a variety of advantages to you as a consumer. These benefits include:
- Saving time and money: Hiring a professional ensures that your garage door will be repaired correctly the first time so you won’t experience recurring issues that need additional attention or repair work in the future.
- Reducing the risk of injury: Trying to fix your garage door on your own, without the proper training or experience, comes with serious risks. You can relax and let an expert do the work for you so that your garage is repaired safely and efficiently.
- Convenience: When you make your own repairs, you have to budget time out of your day or week to work on it while also worrying about other everyday tasks. It takes significantly less time for a professional to repair your garage door. Plus, it’s more convenient and safer for you.
Repair Your Garage Door in Birmingham With Red Mountain Garage Doors
When you hire Red Mountain Garage Doors for garage door repairs in Birmingham, Alabama, we provide you with objective assessments, an affordable quote and high-quality work delivered at the highest standards and the lowest prices. We offer same-day services, evening and weekend appointments, and 24/7 emergency garage door repair services, so we’re always available to our customers no matter the time of day.
For more information, fill out our contact form or give us a call at (205) 525-8683.